Memories

Memories
My brother, sister and me.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Haven't been on here in a bit......

Busy with school and work. Biology is NOT my friend,lol.  I see I have another follower, YAY.  Haven't really put my blog out there much, since I don't have much time to be on it right now.
Getting ready to have my very first Thirty-One Show.  I recently became a consultant. Nervous and excited.  Planning an open house soon too. Can't wait. Here's a few things I've done recently. Hope you like.

1 comment:

  1. Hey There! Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower during the Reminisce Blog Hop! I love Thirty One too! (gave some friends 31 purses for Christmas, and they were ecstatic!) I LOVE my skirt purse, fave fave fave!
    Hope that's going well for you!
    CUTE layouts above! LOVE that lil one in the top layout, such a cutiepie!

    ReplyDelete